Monday, February 13, 2012

Blending Brushes

I don't know what it is about blending brushes but I am addicted to collecting them. Drugstore, Coastal Scents,Elf etc. I still want to save up and get some from Sigma, Mac maybe I don't know if I could ever make myself give 22 for one makeup brush I just couldn't. But on that note I just love Coastal Scents brushes they are cheap, they are good quality, etc. Instead of giving 20 for one brush I can get 5 or 6 for that at Coastal Scents. I love Elf brushes that are 1.00 but they shed like crazy, which is not good in my book. But the Studio and the Mineral line brushes are terrific, I love them so much but the Elf studio doesn't really have a blending brush, they have a contour brush that is good for the outer v but not so much for blending. But the Elf mineral blending brush goes beyond and over for me, it does it all I need to do  one whole eye look,it is also cheap but not made cheap.So all in all I am not only addicted to buying makeup but also addicted to makeup brushes also, now all I need to get into is buying more clothes, shoes,purses and accessories to catch up with my makeup collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment