Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Camera

So I am saving for a new camera right now along with a lot of other things.It seems when I need one thing, I always need something else to go a long with it.I love blogging but I am not getting many views with just writing, I need pictures too and right now all I have is my camera phone and believe me you would rather not see any pics at all than to see a picture took with this camera. I really want a nice H D video recorder and camera in one but the one I want is $150.00 and I don't have that money right now so I am in the process of getting it by paying so much of the money down right away and then paying payments on the rest. Maybe when I am able to take pictures i will finally get some followers on my blog because i feel like I am only writing to my self in a diary right now, I don't really have an audience but that is alright too because it isn't like noone will ever read this I know they will but maybe they will come back when I am able to post pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment