Saturday, June 9, 2012

LO>VELY

So hey everyone just thought that I had better write something else so I did not neglect my blog...So right now I have not been shopping much for makeup or clothes or nothing because it is taking everything that I got to pay my bills...so being the responsible person I am now I pay bills..I am not gonna sit here and lie if it was 4 or 5 years ago I would of took my bill money and went splurged on makeup and clothes and just move in with my family..But living with family is so so hard,I love my family so much but when you live with them and have to see them all day everyday it isn't pretty..I got to where I hated living with my family because I had to wake up when they wanted me to and go to bed when they want me to so I will just pay my bills and my boyfriend starts work on Monday so we will be alright when he starts working again..He lost his job about 3 months ago and it is been really hard but you all do not want to hear about all that..

No comments:

Post a Comment